Part-time Hours: 25 hours per week during January, February, March, November and December; and 20 hours per week during April, May, June, September and October for a total of 43 weeks per year.
Rivier University seeks a data entry specialist to perform a variety of operational processes and data entry tasks for the Admissions office, and to:
· Perform a variety of complex data entry and retrieval tasks.
· Enter, update, delete and verify accuracy of data into CAMS student information system from a variety of sources.
· Clarify questionable or incomplete data on source documents.
· Perform a variety of data coding tasks.
· Process Admissions documents, manually logging and cross referencing data entry work
· Perform daily audit tasks as necessary to ensure adherence to data entry and processing
· Work effectively, efficiently and cooperatively as a member of the data entry team.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Ability and willingness to support the mission of the institution and the department in all daily activities.
· Associates degree and two or more years of experience, preferably in higher education or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
· Data entry and clerical experience preferred.
· Accurate data entry skills.
· Strong typing, filing, spelling and basic math skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
Dedicated to its mission of “transforming hearts and minds to serve the world,” Rivier University is guided by the faith heritage, intellectual tradition, and social teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. The faculty and staff are engaged in the education of the whole person in the context of an open and inclusive academic community that cultivates critical thought, sound judgment, and respect for all people. We especially encourage candidates who are committed to enhancing the racial, ethnic, or cultural diversity of the program to apply.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter (with starting pay expectations), resume and the contact information of three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may also apply at: https://join.rivier.edu/Careers/Home/DirectApply/6094 or mail to: Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. Rivier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.